Sharespace helps find renters for a wide range of spaces and Hosts, but it's true that some spaces are in higher demand and fill faster. Here's some key things you can do to make your space more appealing and easily booked:
- Uploading pictures of a clean, well-lit space will let renters know their belongings are safe and clean while in your space. Pro-tip: open your garage door for some sunshine if you're lacking overhead lighting!
- Keep your available space amount up-to-date. This lets us (and renters!) know if you can accommodate more customers - this leads to better matches and more income.
- Add more space if you can! Hosts with larger spaces get more easily matched, especially to renters who are unsure of the amount of space they need.
- Keep your phone handy. Readily available and responsive hosts are more likely to complete bookings with potential renters.
- Hosts that have committed for a longer term stay on the platform receive more renters because a majority of our customers are looking for long-term storage space.
- If you can't be available, letting us know that a trusted friend, tenant, or family member will oversee your renters' access trips makes it easier for us to book last-minute renters with you. This means more money in your pocket!